Join our mailinglist!
Email groups are a convenient way of communicating with your peers and for PMI to communicate with you.
Yahoo Groups can be used simply with just email, but if you have browser access to the web you will find the effort of familiarising yourself with YahooGroups is worthwhile.
To do this you have to join, ie register as a new user, at
This will allow you to configure your preferences for receiving emails (ie individual messages, daily digest, or web only), change your email addresses (you can have several for work, home, etc), and subscribe to groups from your browser.
Most groups, including the PMINZ ones, provide additional facilities such as a Calendar, Bookmarks (eg links), a Files area, and you can read and reply to messages using a browser.
PMINZ has email groups:
PMINZ An Announcement Group, for society announcements.
All messages to this group are approved by the moderators. This group is for use by the executive
PMINZ Central for Central Branch announcements.
All messages to this group are approved by the moderators. This group is for use by the branches.
PMINZ Dunedin for Dunedin Sub Branch announcements.
All messages to this group are approved by the moderators. This group is for use by the sub branch.
PMINZ Discussion, for members of the group to use.
Messages may be freely posted by members of the group.
- PMINZ Group
- PMINZ Central Group
- PMINZ Dunedin Group
- PMINZ Discussion Group
Email groups etiquette:
- please use the normal courtesy, consideration and politeness in an email group discussion
- please disable signatures, tag lines, etc
- ONLY quote relevant section of messages you are replying to
- please keep messages short
- please keep messages to the point
- please keep messages to the topic
- please keep the subject relevant and change it if necessary
To assist in keeping the discussion group content informative and interesting:
- "reply to" has been set to the "message poster", rather than to the "group" (avoiding automated out of the office replies, etc)
- To reply to the group you will have to change the To address in your email
- no attachments may be send with message
- Either send attachments directly to the message poster
or upload it to the files area if it is of interest to all group members